What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide to portrait photography
- Teaching you the easy 5 point countdown that will help you arrange variations of any pose anywhere
- Teaching you how to vary 2 key angles and 3 key lines to produce better sitting and kneeling poses
- Teaching you the standing position variable that is often forgotten by other photographers
- Teaching you how to use twisting to change body proportions and flatter your models
- Teaching you the step-by-step process to continually get great ideas for poses
- Teaching you how you can pose the body so it speaks of the character within
- Teaching you the 3 camera views that emphasize or underplay a pose
- Teaching you the 4 levels of tension a model can show
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Posing Secrets – The Photographer’s Essential Guide scores 70.80/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.photographyposingsecrets.com/vol2.htm, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $19.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: photographyposingsecrets.com you’ll also be taken through to photographyposingsecrets.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)